Taxi firms in Wick
- Miller Cabs – 01955 606464
- Roselle’s Taxis – 01955 604024
- Johnnies Taxis – 01955 605041
- Jimmys Taxis – 01955 602727
- Hugh’s taxis – 01955 603399
Busses in Caithness
Local bus services are provided by Stagecoach Highland. Check their timetables or download their App.
- Use National Rail for information, tickets, and live arrival and departure boards for Wick or Inverness
- The Caledonian Sleeper is an overnight train travelling between London and Inverness
Ferries to Orkney
If you would like to visit Orkney you can travel there by ferry. The crossing only takes an hour and there are several crossings each day so you can easily go for a day trip. If you are travelling with a vehicle, it’s best to book ahead.
- John o’Groats Ferry – for foot passengers only, or book a tour
- Pentland Ferries – the shortest and quickest way to Orkney for vehicles and foot passengers
- Northlink Ferries – Scrabster to Stromness for vehicles and foot passengers